View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 05:32 PM #436
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...Jamie, you silly sausage....you've made your decision I know and the worst thing would be if you felt stressed about doing the game and worrying about the clues and were they too easy/too difficult/had you got them just right, etc...and just getting anxious about it, that would be the worst thing and something I would hate to happen more than anything ...so I won't say anything about your decision because I think that you feel it's the right one for you, which automatically makes it the best one.....

....but..(there's always a but, isn't there..)...for me, even with just the first episode, I was having so much fun...I actually didn't care that the clues got me a bit confused and that I could have stayed with the right answer with the first few because I had more fun going off in all different directions and trying to find connections...it's amazing how you can connect anything/anywhere if you're determined to and it's the best fun ever...I was totally certain that my final destination was wrong, I ould have been shocked if it hadn't been so I knew that I was giving you the wrong destination but I gave it to you anyway just because I had, had so much fun connecting it all...(plus all of the other weird connections and places I came up with...)...that really was such a hugely fun episode and I would say that your clues were completely perfect to make it hugely fun, so thank you for that, you star...you brightened up my day off, you have no idea ......

Last edited by Ammi; 03-03-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote