Old 04-03-2016, 11:30 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel
Default Big Brother's Big Archive: New Presenter Search and Queries

Hey everyone, it's Karl from Big Archive again. Now as you know if you have been listening to the last couple of episodes we have unfortunately been without one of the original members of our team Joe, Joe has been busy the last couple of months with workplace commitments and this week told us that he didn't think he could commit to working on the podcast any more.

As a result of this we have a vacancy available within the Big Archive team, and we were wondering if there was anybody here on Tibb that would be interested in a position on the crew. The one key thing that we ask from applicants is a strong knowledge of the old school Channel 4 series (1 to 3), we plan to do these series during the next few months so anyone who is especially schooled on those seasons would be ideal.

PM me if you're interested and I'd love to hear what you think.

As well as this the Big Archive team would like for your opinions on some ideas we have for future programming. As you are well aware BBUK alumni Nikki Grahame is appearing in this year's season of Big Brother Canada, and we wondering if you would be interested in us covering the show once the season ends, potentially with a view to looking at other North American versions if this one proves a success.

Get in touch and I would love to hear what you think.