BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by who is it View Post
A diva shouter would make a better winner than a pair of psychopaths jumping around and screaming their heads off. The people who had to go to Reggie N Bollocks were a bunch of tone-dead assheads who don't know what talent is. If they had a pair of balls, they would vote them twats off first and we wouldn't have had to worry about a rubbish novelty act winning.
At least Reggie N Bollocks are trying to be funny.

Louisa deafening my ears with cliched songs like It's A Man's Man's Man's World is not talent, and it's not funny in the slightest imo, and the song choice isn't even daring for her.

So for me Reggie N Bollocks win for trying to be humorous, and they definitely beat her on the song choice front for me.

Che was just a disgrace on everything, vocal, performance, and song choices, he finished 10 places too high if you ask me.

And Lauren could emote, and her song choices were more interesting than the other two Diva acts of that year, but her vocals was mostly terrible, with the exceptions being One Last Time, Firestone, and You Don't Own Me.

I didn't endorse any of that atrocious top 5, but I can understand why people would be drawn towards Reggie N Bollie out of the choices.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote