Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Thanks for the introduction, I could get used to this special treatment LT.

I drank every day for 15yrs, I stopped for good in 2012. My mother in her 80s still drinks everyday.

'So many children of alcoholics have it worse. In fact, children of alcoholics are three times more likely than others to consider suicide – and three times more likely to become alcoholics themselves. Alcohol harm already costs our country £21bn a year, yet we’re doing almost nothing to stop this curse of alcoholism cascading down the generations.'

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...d-of-alcoholic
Did you stop because you were addicted then? If so, you are an inspriation and should be very proud.

So, are children of alcoholics the same as children of parents who drink everyday? I think theres a difference between alcholism and drinking everyday. But i do agree with your point.

My friends mother is an alcoholic and its so hard to be her friends because she is very down and low. She has a roof over her head, earns enough money, but still finds things to moan about. Do you think this is due to being bought up within a household thats fueled by alcohol?

Last edited by Conzors; 16-03-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Conzors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote