View Single Post
Old 25-03-2016, 07:35 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
The adult who's say 22 years old gives the 14 year old a kiss on the cheek to boost their confidence, should this be classed as a form of grooming or not? Because the 22 year old would know about the 14 year old having a crush on them and it could be seen as encouraging the crush, but obviously they've not had sex with the 14 year old either so it's a bit tricky I think.

I know it's a weird thread, I was just interested to get people's responses to this as it happens more often than people realise and I don't know how people feel about it in general.
To boost their confidence how? Sexually? It just strikes me as a very weird scenario. It's basically an adult teasing a child in a semi sexual way (I know kissing on the cheek isn't technically sexual but to a 14 year old it could be perceived as being far more intimate/meaningful than an adult would perceive it). I don't know whether it would be classed as 'grooming' but it's certainly wrong as it's encouraging them and you'd have to wonder why the adult in that situation would want to do that.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote