Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

If the older person knows the younger one and underage person has a crush on them, then they would be well advised to not make any physical contact.

Even as with Teachers now, if a child is in distress, it could be construed badly if they hug them or sit any length of time with their arms round them..

The sad thing is in your scenario, no I would not call that grooming or even inappropriate,however it could be taken the wrong way by someone who has a crush on the older person and taken as an invite to maybe pursue more.

Best to avoid any physical contact nowadays as trouble can be a very short way off even in the most innocent scenarios if more is looked for, either by the older person or the younger.

For me in your scenario,I see nothing really wrong as to a kiss on the cheek as to encouragement myself but I can see how things could get difficult because one has a crush on the other.

It is unfortunate that someone 22 to someone 14 would seem really wrong as to any physical contact, yet 28 to 20,no one would bat eyelid.
If it was no more than a general hug or kiss on the cheek,I see nothing wrong at all as to that myself.
However I also myself would avoid absolutely no question, ever doing more than just maybe shaking hands with someone under 16.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote