View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 08:58 AM #47

Jeremy Corbyn's brother attacks 'Zionist' Jewish Labour MP

Labour has been rocked by a series of anti-Semitic incidents in recent weeks

JEREMY Corbyn has been caught up in another anti-Semitism row – after his BROTHER attacked a “Zionist” Jewish Labour MP.

Just two weeks after Labour leader Corbyn promised to do more to tackle anti-Semitism within his own party, astrophysicist and weather expert Piers Corbyn has landed him in more hot water.

Responding to a story about Jewish Labour MP Louise Ellman saying not enough is being done to tackle the problem within the party, he defended those accused and wrote: “Zionists can’t cope with anyone supporting rights for Palestine.”

Weather forecaster Corbyn has previous form with contentious tweets, including one linking Israel with ISIS.

In November last year, he retweeted a post from openly anti-Semitic Twitter account @RealFKNews – whose bio says “expose the Holocaust Hoax” - promoting a conspiracy theory suggesting Israel is in cahoots with ISIS.

When challenged about the allegation, Piers, who is not thought to be a member of the Labour party any more, wrote he simply retweeted it to “get an answer.”

He also responded in 2014 to an article about the Iranian Supreme Leader calling for Muslims to arm Hamas with this capitalised tweet saying “ISRAEL WILL REAP A WHIRLWIND.”

It comes after a string of anti-Semitic incidents within the Labour party.

Vicki Kirby, the vice chair of the Labour's Woking branch, was promoted despite tweeting that Jews have "big noses" and "slaughter the oppressed", before calls for Corbyn to suspend her.

In the past few days, it has also emerged that Labour councillor and former Lord Mayor of Bradford Khadim Hussain was suspended from the Party after promoting a cartoon on social media bemoaning the emphasis schools place on teaching the Holocaust "and the six million Zionists that were killed."

HOW REVEALING THAT ANTI-SEMITIC PIERS CORBYN DISGUSTINGLY STATES ALL THE ABOVE (AND MORE) YET LABOUR LEADER JEREMY CORBYN SUPPORTS HIM AND STATES;

“My brother has his point of view, I have mine and we actually fundamentally agree."

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote