Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
With the greatest of respect nobody has actually said point blank they voted somebody high because they are female. You just admitted you voted Sophie low on purpose. I don't mind really because it doesn't alter my opinion but I do find it quite sad you'd vote her low to discredit genuine voters. Just my 2 cents.
Of course nobody's going to say that, why would anyone ever admit that? That doesn't mean it's not a thing on this forum because it is. Don't get me wrong, the same is also true for some people and male housemates and there is plenty of sexism that women face on here (as well as the show) during on season but that doesn't mean men aren't also chastised just because they aren't women. Oh and before someone says it: reverse sexism does not exist, no

Sophie was probably 3/4 places lower than she should've been, that wasn't going to make a difference to the results by the looks of things. And I am a genuine voter? I am entitled to cast my votes however I like, just because I chose to move a couple of people drastically down because I knew there's a good chance they were getting low valued votes (deliberately too, might I add) and I didn't think they deserved to win, that doesn't make my vote any less genuine. Again, people keep seeming to stress that this is a game so where's the rule book saying I can't move a few people around? If it is really that much of an issue then Jesus I won't vote again (and this was my first vote) but neither should several others who are also doing it too
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote