BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
lol I find it hilarious how you claim falsely everyone is rude who disagrees with every word you say
I and many others have provided endless facts to prove y
ou are wrong and to prove brexitors are right ...starting with 48% youth unemployment in Italy where the government was replaced by the eu in a totally undemocratic takeover....unemployment in Greece is 24% ....its even doubled in france. france? the original eu big shots...The list of nations destroyed by the euro and eu is very long and 100s of millions of lives have been seriously damaged , yet you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of this
you ignore the fact we lost billions every year, you ignore the fact many of the people at the eu are unelected, they are nominated....you ignore the fact there are more jihadis free to roam Europe than every, you ignore the fact more terrorists murders have occurred around europe in the last year than any other year in history..you ignore the fact the debts per eu nation are higher than ever
you ignore the fact clearly the eu will want to build an army. this will of course undermine nato
ttip is going to happen if we stay in the eu...the usa has been working on ttip for 4 years....they know if we leave it weakens the eu and means the eu will unravel to democratic sovereign democracies again...the usa are scared of that.....there is no limit to their lust and greed. they simply want to eradicate our laws and rules to suit their own corrupt corporations. ttip is why Obama came to Europe, that is why he is in Europe today
they want to take over Europe , it really is that simple
Wrong again,I do not, to you actually I do really say that to,because it is true,there are very few indeed on here are as rude as you are to myself and maybe even others with opposing views to yours.
I try to counter a view with my view as politely as I can and should,
How you get away with your rudeness, not just to me, is mystifying to me.

Really best leave it there, and now for me sorry and very regrettably, you are really someone now who only deserves my silence.
That is how it will be from now on,even when I do agree with anything you say too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 26-04-2016 at 10:09 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote