BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
It makes me smile that the Left now need guidelines to help them be less anti-Semitic. What's the point? They all back heroes like Hamas and Hezbollah who aren't just homophobic, they are scarily homophobic. I've never heard Corbyn or any of his cronies speak out against that particular white elephant when singing the praises of their terrorist friends. Maybe they need a set of guidelines on homophobia if they're going to fraternise with people who think gays people should be killed.
One has to ask why they need inquiries or guidelines. Prejudice and racism are defined. Are they suggesting that Jewish people are a special case where either rules need to be more or less strict? Does that mean that every single group then needs its own set of guidelines? The whole thing just doesn't make sense, and doesn't ring true for me. If ever there was a lets let some time go by ploy and do some pen pushing, going through the motions, this is it.

If someone speaks with prejudice or whatever, its simple ... they should be expelled from the party. Full stop.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote