Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I understand this inquiry will also take in account any other racism too.

I want to belong to an anti-semitic and anti racism party no matter who the racism is directed at.
Had labour not launched this inquiry, it would now be splashed all over the front pages and have the PM standing up at PMQs saying they refused to do one.
It is right to have it, jus as it is right the Conservative party has an inquiry ongoing as to its bullying issue and complaints.

I don't think there is any even fair number of people to find in Labour as to this issue and that should be rightly so.
I for one would leave the party if it was found to be a really growing problem,none of these people have any place in any credible party in the UK.

However the minds of the Jewish community have to be settled on this one,so hope for a good outcome of this in the end and clearer way forward, no matter what party Jewish citizens choose to vote for.
They have had far more than enough to have to bear from the past,they should not be facing any prejudice from anyone and certainly not in the UK from any political mainstream party.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote