BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
There were many things at UNI that I never got involved in,then I was a Conservative more than likely.
However students are often a law to themselves.

The inquiry is to 'see' if there are more than the handful that has been shown and exposed over the last few weeks of which only a few have had to be dealt with by suspension and further inquiry.

If we are going to start rounding up students for their oddball views at times then parties are going to be kept really busy.

Our own PM at present was part of and supported a movement at his UNI which called for Nelson Mandela to be hung.
If this inquiry uncovers any more that are proven to be anti-semitic then they will have to be dealt with and expelled from the party, 'if' that is there are any more hence the working of this inquiry.

However this interview of Marr this morning got me really angry because to me he inferred this was rife among the left and particularly as to Labour.perhaps he should wait like the rest of us for the inquiry to be concluded first before branding all the same.
As a labour party member I took strong offence at his line today, I felt it crossed a line in interviewing too.

Personally from my view of Labour and being a member too, I doubt this inquiry will find much in the way as genuine anti-semitism, because I do not think it is genuinely there to find really.

Marr wasn't making his comments from a place of ignorance. He has been close to MP's for many, many years. Its his job to provoke reaction and he has clearly done it. I have a lot of time for Marr, if he is ruffling feathers, there will be good reason for it
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote