Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Yep I saw the reaction and support for the remaining members, too.

For all you know all of them were offered IAC and he was the only one who wanted to do it. Jaymi has been offered CBB and turned it down so he may have refused IAC...you know I liked George but I can't see why he thinks anyone is jealous...He got beat by Vicky in the IAC final by about 80% and since been a radio presenter...he's hardly overtaking the world
Yes support for the remaining members, i.e. they don't want George replaced - what does that tell you? That he's irreplaceable and arguably the face of the group.

There's no way they offered JJ a place in IAC I honestly think Jaymi will do CBB soon and he should. He doesn't think that either, that report was refuted by him and his agent, it was an amicable split but then the rest of them pressed ahead with selling stories about him being 'lazy' and 'uncommitted' unnecessarily.

I wouldn't say a place on London's biggest radio breakfast show is something to sniff at and dare I say it's better than anything Union J has ever achieved. I just don't know why you disliked him after IAC, did you really expect him to be a loud and abrasive character? He's so obviously not like that and I knew he'd probably be the series dullard
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote