View Single Post
Old 25-07-2004, 04:18 PM #31
Banned

Banned

OK Mark, now I know how things stand. All I originally expected was a brief response to my original querie about TiBB's attitude towards racist remarks ....

Quote:
Originally posted by p2pnut
However, I may be being unfair (mistakes can happen) and I am always open to proof that this board will not tolerate such unacceptable views.
The absence of such a response prompted the following post (which obviously got up your hyper-sensitive nose didn't it?)

However as you have now informed me that you ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark
...... haven't intervened as I don't find Andy's comment to be racially (or homophobically ?? - I never suggested it was) motivated.
- Mark
.... then I must assume that you, as the principal of this site totally endorse such views as ....

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
All perfectally acceptable for any Arab version of Big Brother I'm sure (didn't I reply with that joke before? No-one found it amusing then, so I doubt they will now! )
.... which AndyJK attempts to justify with the even more inflamatory ....

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyJK
I thought it was a humourous way of connecting the Arab world with its oppressive, dictatorial, tyrannical regimes which tortures and brainwashes its people with man-made religions.
AndyJK claims that ....

Quote:
You don't even know me yet you've already accused me of racism and homophobia
Well Andy, it's a case of 'by their words shall ye know them' I guess - and, if you'd read my post carefully, you would have noticed that I never accused you of homophobia. I did however mention that I had seen it allowed on this board. But having now heard from Mark I can see how that would be the case.

Personally I don't really want to know right wing bigots, so I'll do better than not discuss it with you ..... or your like minded lil chum Mark ..... I just wont be returning to this board - and will widely point out it's lack of impartiality elsewhere, whenever I get the chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who I have enjoyed a few jokes with during the past weeks - cya