View Single Post
Old 25-07-2004, 05:36 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by p2pnut

Well Andy, it's a case of 'by their words shall ye know them' I guess - and, if you'd read my post carefully, you would have noticed that I never accused you of homophobia. I did however mention that I had seen it allowed on this board. But having now heard from Mark I can see how that would be the case.
Then how would that explain the fact an Admin deleted a post believing it to be homophobic? Kind of contradicts your argument really. And you did accuse me of homophobia in another thread forcing me to make a reply.

Quote:
Personally I don't really want to know right wing bigots, so I'll do better than not discuss it with you ..... or your like minded lil chum Mark ..... I just wont be returning to this board - and will widely point out it's lack of impartiality elsewhere, whenever I get the chance.
Translation: I don't like freedom of speech or jokes, and this forum is not caving into my demands. So rather than stop digging this hole I've dug for myself & apologise for making false accusations, I'll accuse my critics of being fascists to show how shallow and intolerant I am of other people's views.

Quote:
To those of you who I have enjoyed a few jokes with during the past weeks - cya
/me waves p2pnut off to play with his latent PC chums elsewhere