BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Oh wow, one more housemate! Yeah you are pretty obsessed with Helen and I'm pretty damn sure it's the reason why you keep peddling the 'you only like housemates who shout' line anyway, because you hate the fact I or anyone else could ever have liked her

Yeah, I'm still not buying the 'I didn't respond cause you said I was trolling' argument because I asked you the same questions here and yet again you failed to answer them...so what's the excuse this time? You've accused me of it far more than two times actually, this has been going on for a while, maybe six or so months. It only turned into lengthy discussions when I finally got sick of you constantly doing it and called you out on it.

If you aren't bothered what my opinions are and who I like, then why at almost every opportunity do you go out of your way to recite the same line and have the same endless arguments with me about liking housemates who are twats or aren't necessarily nice people? You know full well our mentalities when it comes to picking favourites on Big Brother UK differ so what exactly is the point in having the same debates over and over again? Yet it's almost always you that starts them, you seem to have had this strange obsession of late with calling me out for supporting people you consider to not be nice people and going down the same road over and over again. I noticed it started out of nowhere and I really don't get what your problem is to be honest, but yet you still keep doing it

I'm the new Macie? This is hilariously ironic really considering you're the person who now always jumps on my posts when I defend housemates who you don't like, reciting the same lines over and over again. It isn't me, it's you

This is boring now
This is a thread about ****ing banners being banned from the show, not a platform for whatever this is
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote