View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 06:18 AM #25
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..even as a businessman and disregarding his business failures, it would depend how 'success' is defined because boardroom/business deals aren't just about personal gain...they're about compromise/negotiations..and a 'good deal' for all/about listening to people and accommodating etc...everyone feeling that they have got what they needed out of the deal...Trump has never really showed any skill sets there that would say 'success' through this political process...he's all about Trump, he's all me, me, me.../look at me...does that character trait show any 'success' for a world leader..I have not seen anything in Trump that would say 'integrity', that would say he's a listener, a great negotiator or that he considers an America for the American people, but rather an America that he wants for himself to accommodate all of his fears, insecurities and prejudices...

...any flaws in Hilary as well, don't highlight anything positive in Trump..it just makes for a very bleak prospect either way...the only person I think who has any integrity or passion in their beliefs has been Bernie...the only one whose political background has not been me, me, me...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote