Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
I feel bad for Marco's fiance Kim than I feel bad for Marco. If she and the family were not there on purpose then it is likely they are hoping this will be a lesson to him.
Sometimes people need to be cruel to be kind, to help someone recognise the impact of their behaviour and change for their own good. Sometimes a nasty shock is the only thing that will bring someone to their senses, especially if they haven't responded to support or have thrown it back in people's faces, or have taken advantage of others.

Supporting someone no matter what they do can too often cause so much more harm than good, as it suggests their behaviour is condoned, and so they continue with it. Marco has no boundaries, and can't seem to identify where boundaries should be - others showing their disapproval when he goes too far will help him to recognise what is and isn't appropriate.

No-one can control him- only he can do that and, sadly, if he doesn't begin to take some control of himself soon, I fear he will end up causing serious harm to himself (through his cocaine use) or to others (DUI). A sad, tragic figure in the Amy Winehouse category.

All those who defend him no matter what need to realise that the saying 'you can kill someone with kindness' exists for a reason.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote