View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 03:27 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

So pleased I can hardly stop smiling, was convinced Project Fear would rule the day and almost certainly expected a remain majority.

So when I heard the news this morning on a bright new sunny day for Britain I feel vindicated for years of support for UKIP and the British democracy. The majority of people have finally woken up and called time on this dangerous European project.

We are a proud ancient nation, the worlds oldest democracy, the worlds 5th largest economy a senior member of the Un and NATO , as such we do not need to be ruled by a group of nameless , faceless, unelected bureaucrats.

Perhaps now we can stop endless,mindless immigration and set up proper controlled immigration as required.

A big thanks to Nigel Farage who has worked tirelessly to wrestle control of our Nation back from the European disaster that is the EU

A finally good riddance to David Cameron who has constantly ignored the will of the British people and now pays the price with his embarrassing sad resignation as PM.

Now if we can just get rid of Scotland.........!!!!