Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Default My BB17 catch-up thread

So I've been away for a couple of weeks and am now about 12 episodes behind oops, I'm gonna try and marathon through them over the next few days and rather than bumping old threads or creating new ones for every opinion I'd have, I thought I'd post them all in here for anyone (if there is) who cares

To start with...

Did anyone on here at the time pick up on how unfair the final Others vs Housemates task was when they each had to guess how many people nominated a certain person? Obviously the housemates have the advantage cause they could just put their hands up and count

Natalie entering the main house and within five minutes stirring **** about Hughie <3333 prepare for my inevitable fumes when she's evicted by the end of the week in typical BBUK fashion *sigh*

SCREAMING @ the drama over Jayne's idea for a rota, with Chelsea's 'she's off her fakin tits' and 'I'll be lying on me sun lounger and it's one o'clock and suddenly I have to go do the dishes, **** off'

and now Jayne in the DR on this episode - 'let's all go chip in and then we can go out and have a fantastic day and come back and not get salmonella' I AM ****ING DONE but omg there's more about Andy 'he's very did you wake up on the wrong side NO I WOKE UP IN A ****HOLE'

More to follow
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote