BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika
Sandra Diaz Twine

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Ika

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Here was me thinking andy appreciated people saying stuff to peoples faces, but no he doesn't at all.

Good on hughie giving andy a bit of what he does.

Hughies got andys gameplan sussed and used it on andy himself.

I like andy but he's a bloody hypocrite, slagging hughie off when he wasnt there in the smoking area, then doing the same in the diary room like a coward instead of sitting down with hughie and listening, instead of patronising him like.a.massive cock.

Dont know why hughie did it though, it didnt really need to be said, but it was probably hughie letting andy know he's onto him.

Watch andy in the future taking great glee in telling people stuff, all he does is poke away at people dropping little.snippets here and there whilst deflecting it all away from himself.

It's pretty transparent and hughie has been the first to challenge him on it..
I wonder how far people will go to defend their favourites when they were wrong %100 in this matter.

Hughie was disgusting Andy was literally trying to leave and eat his food despite his friends telling him to stop he still went to him and was like "Andy btw you are still a snake xoxoxoxox"

Everything nowadays has been called bullying -most of them arent- but this was something close to it.

People can like and root whoever they want to but if you try to make it seem like Andy's fault and act like Hughie is an angel then your opinions doesnt matter to me because you are not willing to see out of the box and try to manipulate the situation in favour of someone rather than being a fair judgement.