Thread: Lateysha Her weight?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 06:07 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I think I can answer the bin bag thing because I used to be exactly the same way when I was bigger a few years ago (I've lost almost 5 stone since) but when I was bigger people in school used to openly mock my weight and I went away with my parents on holiday with my cousins and they're just a little older but they were really perfectly shaped and I was SO ashamed of being bigger than them I wore a t shirt in the pool for the first week and a half but by the end of the two weeks I guess my confidence kicked in and I just wore my normal one peice...because I had been with people who didn't care about my weight.

I guess Lateysha sort of felt the same to begin with, the other girls are really quite skinny compared to her so she likely felt a bit shy being the bigger girl just like I did but after a while she's probably gained the confidence and realized they're not judging her so she's happy to walk around in bathing suits.
'
Lateisha wasn't shy on the first night of the show when her boobs escaped several times from her inadequate dress.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote