View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 06:24 PM #59

As I have stated before they both knew were each other were going into the house, you are not telling me that big mouth Charlie wouldn't have blabbed about the biggest event of her life?

FFS, she has watched every series and was desperate to get in there. Then look at the 'reveal' the moment the divide between the two houses was lifted. Jason's face was petrified' he looked like he was going to instantaneously combust- he knew what was coming and see how cooly he said " Oh, that's my ex" There is no way he wasn't aware that she was in the other house. Most people's reaction would have been off the wall and then some- with every expletive under the sun dredged up.

He's been in the house 5 weeks and because he didn't want to trip up and let the cat out of the bag, nor her, about their tryst 2 days prior to going into the house and all of what that would have entailed, they were both treading on egg shells, Charlie came the nearest to slipping up, that's why we immediately saw a different Charlie as soon as she got out of the house.

I think we are going to see a bit less guarded Jason and that will probably be his undoing, but he's played a canny game so far and it's clear he's desparate to be liked and possibly has designs on winning.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote