Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Default What is something you've done that you're proud of?

So this last year or so has been pretty tough for me, with coming out to my family (literally everyone knows now tho, thank god), drama with girls, personal issues and finally, moving to a new country... But with all this stress I try to stay positive and think about the things that I'm proud of and make me happy.

One thing I'm super proud of is this LGBT group I made on FB that now has over 150+ members and we organise meet ups and stuff!!! Its really good because I've seen people who are very lonely and isolated feel like they can be themselves and not have to hide which is a very, very amazing thing to see.

The best thing about the group (for me) is people asking me for advice and being able to get help, where as before I started the group, they had no where to get 'help' from. So yeah, it really does make me happy.

When I came out to everyone this year, I put it as a status on FB and I got so much support and love it was unreal. I had all kinds of people messaging me saying how brave I was (which i dont think was true, I thought (and still do) that just saying it over the internet was a lot easier and less difficult than face to face) and I had people who I havent talked to for years asking me for advice and what to do...

So yeah I made this thread because I've been stressed out recently and I think it helps to think about the positive things in life and I hope other members can do so too.