Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

So I have a lot of things in life I am proud of... but the most recent one for me... in which I just hit a major milestone goal in this week... is working for the last year and a half on a number of fitness and health goals ... that only have to do with me taking care of me (something a mother forgets to do over time)... and being able to check off all those goals over that time and finally coming to the point where I feel all my hard work paid off.
I have been able to work through a knee/ ankle injury that stopped me from running a few years ago, a thyroid disorder that was brought on post second baby... and a period of mental and adrenal stress... all through fitness and nutrition... and now I am medication free on all accounts, pain free, full of mounds of energy everyday, hit my lowest weight, my fittest form, and am matching what I used to run over 10 years ago this week by completing 9.5 km twice in succession now. That was my goal for the end of summer and i am there already!!!

So now I am considering turning the 10km run I wanted to do this fall into a half marathon... something I have never done before but has always been on my bucket list. But also I wonder if I push to far... will I just re-injure myself

oh, and yesterday I got a "how you doing" from a group of workers while volunteering helping set up at a local outdoor festival... I mean... they were apparently from the low security penitentiary ... but beggars can't be choosers
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote