View Single Post
Old 29-07-2004, 10:56 AM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I'm sure you'd love another brief response, but you're not visiting this site again. I imagine you are a man of your word, so there's no need for a ban right?

You'll be missed, I'm sure..

- Mark
Don't worry ducky - the above was a one off

I wouldn't want members of this community to think that my remarks were aimed at them generally - they were quite specific to you and your lil chum, Andy_JK.

You are such a touchy lil bunny aren't you? Talking 'bans' in your first ever exchange with me. Someone with that sensitive attitude sure as hell wouldn't last 10 minutes as an op/mod on any channel that they didn't control ....... ever heard of engaging people in constructive debate and (if necessary) giving them a warning? (Those of us with more experience usually take the 'offender' aside for a little chat in a PM - rather than do it in public)

By the way, whilst I am not personally checking out this site I do get to hear what goes on ......... there is an even wider (and friendlier) community outside TIBB.

(sits back and awaits the acid test of Mark's commitment to fairness - will this post stay on the board?)