View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 11:52 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Razmataz
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_
Things certainly look good for the future of Manchester City, some very good signings and all of them are still fairly young.The three signings that stand out for me are Elano, Petrov and Bojinov, they are all players I rate highly and they should help create and score goals which was the main downfall for City last season.Despite the loss of Distin the defence looks strong and I expect a big season from Nedum Onuoha.

I'm not sure you even need to sign Scott Carson.Isaksson is a very good keeper and you've got a future star keeper in Joe Hart as back-up.
Both keepers are Injured Dan.
we need someone urgently, with prem experience, because if Isaksson stays injured, then we have no experierenced back up.

Elano was the one that surprised me most, never saw that coming.
That sucks, talk about bad timing for both to be injured.I suppose you could get Carson on loan for a couple of months in that case.Liverpool signed some Bulgarian international keeper in the summer and they have another promising youngster so they aren't exactly short on keepers.

Elano was a surprise to me and all, he's a regular for Brazil after all and he came quite cheap.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote