View Single Post
Old 22-07-2016, 03:01 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
She has taken both times she was up for eviction on the chin and not ran to the bedroom and moaned (Georgina) or gone on and on about it like alot of other housemates. yes she got a panic attack the eviction night that it was down between herself and Georgina. She probably thought Georgina was a cert to stay. I have got panic attacks and they arent nice and there was NO WAY she was acting that one. She is neither a mug nor a fool and that is WHY she is in THE FINAL unlike all the women like Lateysha who everyone thought would win the bloody thing Georgina who was high on the list of favourites and Natalie who was also very much tipped for the top. Have your opinion but you will never change mine
Panic attacks are hell on Earth and I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy - however BB seriously and rigorously does thorough psychological testing on all the HM's before they enter the house and anyone that is at risk of hyperventilating due to the normal process of the show - hyperventilating can lead to fainting - which is awful on live TV they would not have got through - if it was genuine BB would have called her to the diary room to calm her down as they do when people are angry or sad...

It was acting. Psychologically speaking I see her as having adapted to the role of the child in the house - Andy is the father, Jason the mother and Laura big sister. Evelyn is the child. Everyone is VERY gentle with her - she has had one easy ride.

Last edited by sungrass; 22-07-2016 at 03:02 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote