Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Are you denying she fancies Alex?

What is your point?

If she didnt fancy Alex - why is she embarrassed he didn't choose to have the meal with her

I ll avoid asking why she showed her bits right in his face the previous week for your sake.
Not denying it for a second and I have said about the bits already in another thread. She does fancy him she said to the others she did. When they told her that ALEX had clearly said he fancied her she said he didnt and she had got no vibes from him that he did or he had never said it. They pushed and pushed and told her to flirt with him. Ok maybe she shouldnt have believed them but when enough people tell you the same thing you might think you havent seen the signals. So off she went and flirted with him a bit too much the nights she was drunk and then she said to Laura nothing was happening and Laura kept asking her what they did in bed and she said nothing.

She is her own woman and should have trusted her own instincts but if you take just the highlights show for the past week they may have been sitting in the garden together with his arm around her and I have seen them on twitter lying in bed with his arm around her so if he is giving her mixed signals by cuddling her without her asking well she cant really be blamed
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote