BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The best response which I can give you - in all sincerity - is to caution you, there is a very fine and ultra thin line between being an ardent 'fan' of someone/something, and in being a fanatic, Nikky. (The word 'Fan' is a derivative of the word 'Fanatic'.)

The pellicle which separates the two, is possessing the ability to discern the flaws in the object of our fan worship.

You are an extremely nice and ultra-friendly person Nicky, but unfortunately you have repeatedly demonstrated your complete inability to recognise - let alone accept - that Georgina is NOT a nice person.

And - by her actions, both within the house, and outside of it - she is transparently NOT.

Sorry Nicky.

well Georgina could trust me for 100%, if i would've been in the house with her, as i trust Georgina for 100%, i find her sweet and she makes me laugh all the time

thank you that you like me Kirk, but the only thing negative that i see in Georgina, is a spoiled bossy rich girl, but i honestly tell you i could be friends with her anytime

and i get the point money doesn't buy class or happiness, but won't you agree with me that her posh accent is quite cute
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote