CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
You've been the best fan a BB contestant could hope for tbh
She is a model fan to everyone here. I took Jason off my list this series after his vote to evict Lateysha and that's when I finally had to accept I can never reach their level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The best response which I can give you - in all sincerity - is to caution you, there is a very fine and ultra thin line between being an ardent 'fan' of someone/something, and in being a fanatic, Nikky. (The word 'Fan' is a derivative of the word 'Fanatic'.)

The pellicle which separates the two, is possessing the ability to discern the flaws in the object of our fan worship.

You are an extremely nice and ultra-friendly person Nicky, but unfortunately you have repeatedly demonstrated your complete inability to recognise - let alone accept - that Georgina is NOT a nice person.

And - by her actions, both within the house, and outside of it - she is transparently NOT.

Sorry Nicky.

Nicky would make mad dough if Georgina ever needed a paid promoter. They should contact her to see if she is looking for a PR rep. Maybe Georgina needs a 24hr assistant?

Last edited by Maru; 24-07-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote