View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 02:48 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Yes ask me...I'll tell you, all you are responsible for the structured decline of the UK you that put your faith in Farage, Boris Johnson, Gove and the other brexit boneheads...where are they now? What is the big plan? Where's the strategy?

Oh yes that's right we need 500+ 'experts' ( even though experts are sooo last year) to dig us out of the ****storm of our making.
It is not even 5 weeks since the Referendum result - NOT actual Brexit - just the result of the Referendum, and NOTHING has occurred which was not both FORECAST to occur, and therefore EXPECTED to occur, by EXPERTS in BOTH the Remain AND Leave camps.

What is more, the said forecast and expected negative reactions are TEMPORARY and NOWHERE near as adverse as during other recessions and slumps throughout our long turbulent economic history.

Your views (Not YOU personally, I stress, for I do not want reporting and banning) are absolutely banal, disingenuous, and now so repetitive, I actually SHY from reading fecking SD because it is becoming a borefest and increasingly more resembles a melancholic depressives convention than a forum.

Your views, and those equally as ill informed and hysterically OTT panicky views like it, are going to look extremely FOOLISH in the near future WHEN we have ACTUALLY Brexited, and we have a more prosperous, safer, economically booming Britain as a result.

And I personally am so sick of reading the same GROUNDLESS, UNWARRANTED, DOOM-SAYING codswallop, that , I for one will NOT let you forget it.

NOTE: Smilie and wavey emoticon added to show no intentional unfriendliness.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 24-07-2016 at 02:54 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote