BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
This thread started with a vid clip of all housemates past and present but quickly got contaminated by The World of Lateysha.....it reminds me of why I am so glad she has gone and why am so grateful to Jason for getting her gone... It's reminiscent of when she was in the house and when every thread was sabotaged by people's obsession with the silly cow...reminds me of how awful the house was when she was in it and much better it's been since she went and how much more we've seen of the others personalities now her scheming gob is out if the picture. Best thing that ever happened the day Jason sent her arse packing especially for the other housemates.
I could slap the remaining housemates for treating the ex housemates visit like they're the stars....the stars are the remaining housemates, the others are the ones who failed to get any where near the final....they're nothing at this stage of the game, nothing at all.
An people say Jason is boring. He's the star of the show and the most talked about housemate. Virtually every thread is about him