View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 07:36 PM #238
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I see how it's so complicated then! In all honesty though I say just ban them or at least make it abundantly clear that you're not going to tolerate such posts going forward, so that everyone knows where they stand. Quite frankly if you're incapable of discussing the participants of a reality show without resorting to calling them 'ugly' or 'fat' or a 'slapper' or a 'beast', you really shouldn't be on a forum. If it means banning half the forum so that they can mature and then the rest of us being able to discuss the merits of the housemates themselves rather than what they look like and how good a parent they are, then I'm all for it

I'm also really glad I'm not the only one that notices the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of some on here I find it so infuriating...like, how can you knowingly chastise one thing and then do it yourself in the next breath? Or agree with a sentiment when it aligns with your opinion and then criticise it when it doesn't it's a common problem on this forum

I'd be sad to see you step down as I think you're one of the fairest mods but knowing how annoyed I get just seeing these posts as a regular member, I can't imagine how infuriating it must be to try and moderate them, so I understand where you're coming from
yes and posting stupid comments in SD to appear a smart arse should also be banned