Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicD View Post
As you all probably know, Alex joined Sam in being evicted tonight. And thus, the entire forum inevitably banded together in celebration over the fact that Alex was finally Winston'd. But as you may also know, it was actually close in voting between Alex and Evelyn for who would join Sam in being evicted. Seeing this, a vote evelyn to win thread was created. It did have some popularity at first, and then I supported this in a paragraph, causing the thread to once again pick up some final steam. Me and azi repeatedly promoted this and I'm so thrilled that it actually paid off. For those who voted Evelyn, thank you! It really made the difference in a quite clearly close vote, so we really managed to succeed at something.

She may not win, but we bottom g.oddessed Evelyn out of a third eviction, having already survived against Georgina and avoiding bottom 3 in Ryan's eviction.

We kept a really contributing housemate and too out a non-contributer who personally REALLY aggravated me in the latest episodes. Regardless of who wins, we are the real winners for this campaign! Thank you to all who voted. This is the best eviction ever.
I really adore both of you for all your hard work. I am in the wrong country to vote I only wish I could but I have stood by Ev through thick and thin she has always been number one in my housemate rankings right from the start. I have defended her countless times when other forum members were calling her all kinds of names. Of all my favourites in the past ten years Ev is the one I am so proud of that she defied the odds and made the final even though it was posted on here that she was evicted with Sam.

Most people say she will be out first tonight and maybe she will although I would sooo love Jacko out first but she has been a brilliant housemate, hasnt been afraid to stand up to people, has put her heart into the tasks, has been a loyal friend and her and Jayne have been the two strongest women in there. I love the fact that the other women who didnt like Ev and bitched about her are all gone now. Thanks so so much Azi and EpicD it was always lovely to have your support of Ev shine through in all the anti Evelyn threads. Love and Hugs from Ireland xxx
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote