View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016, 06:49 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I really adore both of you for all your hard work. I am in the wrong country to vote I only wish I could but I have stood by Ev through thick and thin she has always been number one in my housemate rankings right from the start. I have defended her countless times when other forum members were calling her all kinds of names. Of all my favourites in the past ten years Ev is the one I am so proud of that she defied the odds and made the final even though it was posted on here that she was evicted with Sam.

Most people say she will be out first tonight and maybe she will although I would sooo love Jacko out first but she has been a brilliant housemate, hasnt been afraid to stand up to people, has put her heart into the tasks, has been a loyal friend and her and Jayne have been the two strongest women in there. I love the fact that the other women who didnt like Ev and bitched about her are all gone now. Thanks so so much Azi and EpicD it was always lovely to have your support of Ev shine through in all the anti Evelyn threads. Love and Hugs from Ireland xxx
You are welcome, fellow Irish fan xxx
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote