Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Because we can discuss it as much as we want, It's not my problem that you can't accept opinions that differ from your own which is why you feel the need to talk down to anyone who hasn't accepted Jason as their lord and savior. People are allowed to dislike him, people are allowed to discuss the fact that they disliked him winning without you calling them bitter and baiting them, Kazanne.

Jason won BB, not you, not me, not anyone else. Why pretend that this is a victory for anyone other than him? All this silly nonsense about accepting defeat is pointless. Nobody on this forum has won or lost BB so why must everyone put up and shut up just because you said so? We are all allowed to comment on what's happened and whether or not you like what people have to say is irrelevant.
No one said you weren't allowed to comment,but when people post untrue,nasty and silly things, I will comment,I can accept people don't like him,what I don't do is suffer fools gladly, and when people are coming out with stuff like Oh he shouldn't have won (but not so politely),with no rhyme or reason is imo daft,and maybe you could also tell people who are crowning people Queens the very same as you have told me, but tbh I see it all as a bit of fun here,I am not baiting either and c'mon even a blind man could see there was a lot of bitterness over his win,and if people think I am looking down on them,well,I can help being tall Jason won,because his fans put their money where their mouths are and yes it so feels like I have won too.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote