View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 03:52 PM #79
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
No one said you weren't allowed to comment,but when people post untrue,nasty and silly things, I will comment,I can accept people don't like him,what I don't do is suffer fools gladly, and when people are coming out with stuff like Oh he shouldn't have won (but not so politely),with no rhyme or reason is imo daft,and maybe you could also tell people who are crowning people Queens the very same as you have told me, but tbh I see it all as a bit of fun here,I am not baiting either and c'mon even a blind man could see there was a lot of bitterness over his win,and if people think I am looking down on them,well,I can help being tall Jason won,because his fans put their money where their mouths are and yes it so feels like I have won too.
One moment you say that people are allowed to have comments then the next you say you 'don't suffer fools' just because people have differing opinions. People don't like Jason, they don't like that he won. They are allowed to say that just like you are allowed to be happy about Jason.

If you find something as positive as calling someone 'Queen' to be an issue then that's a problem you have to figure out yourself.

Kazanne, no one would have been more bitter if Jason lost than you and your friends so don't act like we wouldn't have gotten plenty of topics about how Hughie would have been a terrible winner if he had won. Deal with the fact that not everyone shares your opinion and that doesn't mean you have to go around bragging and baiting. You look down on people for being bitter or being immature but you're also being immature by rubbing people's noses in it.

If you're going to pretend that this is your victory then you can at least act like a gracious winner.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote