Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Based off first impressions (and not my bias from BBUSA or IAC)

1. Renee - She made me laugh the most
2. Frankie - He makes me laugh, and his a massive gameplayer
3. Bear - He made me laugh tonight, and stoodout a lot
4. Aubrey - She reminds me of Alicia a little bit, I think she could be someone that I have a soft spot for
5. Chloe - She will be car crash TV for a bit which would be good
6. Samantha - I like that she seems confident
7. Heavy D - He was a bit mixed for me personally, but I think that he'll be a big character for the series, especially when things don't go his way
8. Biggins - His okay so far, nothing amazing though
9. James - He'll be a big character for this series, if not the biggest I reckon, it's just that his whole pro-UKIP thing won't be to my style as it's been done on other occasions on Ch5 BB and it's boring now
10. Katie - She was absolutely awful on TXF, I still get annoyed thinking about her stint on the show, but so far tbf she hasn't been that bad, just nothing amazing either, I do think that she'll leave her mark on the series in a good or bad way
11. Saira - She annoyed me a little bit in her VT, she seemed better in the house though which has raised her rankings slightly for me
12. Ricky - Tbf he seemed lively, but he was also irritating and came across as arrogant to me on first impressions
13. Lewis - He came off a bit smug to me, but he does seem like he might be intelligent which is a nice change from the usual TOWIE thick act routine
14. Marnie - Female Alex alert I suspect, she also came off quite cold tonight, I'll wait and see though before judging too harshly
15. Grant - He reminds me of Jason from the last Civilian BB, I think that his just gonna play the martyr, I really hope that I'm wrong though

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote