BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default Audrey O´Day to be ejected?

Quote:
Celebrity Big Brother 2016: Aubrey O’Day 'faces the AXE' from the house

Less than 24 hours in, Celebrity Big Brother could be about to see its first ejectee.

Aubrey O’Day is said to be at risk of getting the boot over comments she made about Hitler in a TV interview outside of the house.

It comes a year after Tila Tequila was removed from last summer's show over a blog post she had made about Hitler three years earlier.

Now Aubrey could follow in her footsteps all because of remarks that date back SEVEN YEARS from a chat the US singer had with Fox News in 2009.

According to The Sun newspaper Aubrey described Hitler as a "brilliant man", explaining: "Can you guys say that he wasn’t? He ran a country and convinced everyone to do horrible things.”

The comments caused criticism at the time, prompting Aubrey to respond in a statement: "Murderers and dictators generally are some of the smartest people out there — they just use their brain power for evil purposes.

"I don't condone any of their evil behaviour, but I was asked about their intellectual firepower ... and in my opinion you can't have a low IQ and wreak that much havoc on the world.

“What Hitler succeeded in doing was deplorable. And I hope we never see such an abusive use of power again."

There has been no official comment from CBB bosses over the 'outrage' yet, and hopefully there won't be.

We found it ridiculous that Tila got the axe last year and it'd even more absurd if Aubrey were to end up leaving over this latest tabloid story.

For now, Celebrity Big Brother airs at 9PM tonight on Channel 5 with the first highlights of the series.
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...axe-house.html

Last edited by Calderyon; 29-07-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote