BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
She must stop interfering and giving out little jibes at them if she wants any respect from them.
I can't believe the way she goes on, how many times has she threatened not to speak to housemates, 5 people in less than3 days.
All this tosh about they don't know what she has been through...she was only saying what a lovely childhood she had and what wonderful parents she was blessed with
After her proclaiming on national tv that she won't have sex with her hubby I wondered if she wash maybe having issues with depression or if she was just a gobby mare that steamrollers over anyone else's feelings for her own publicity.
Her behaviour in the house so far baffles me.
I can't stand Bear, but he does have a very valid point.
She went back for round 2 with James on last nights hls ,as she was disappointed he didn't make any racist comments to her on night one ,going on and on about how wonderfully Muslims are raised(Tell that to the girls in Rotherham love) wanting a reaction but James is too wise for her ,asking Bear if he is violent ? wtf is that all about ? if James had sat there preaching about white Christians families to her it would be seen as racist and this place would be jumping up and down for him to be removed

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 31-07-2016 at 10:36 AM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote