View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 04:07 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I don't watch BBUS so I didn't see him on his series but according to people who did watch, he's the BBUS equivalent to Conor/Dennis/Helen all rolled into one.

He's been okay so far. He hasn't done anything to annoy me or make me dislike him yet. I know it's only Day 5 mind, and things can change but you have people like Bear, Heavy D, Lewis and Marnie who've been awful these last few days and have already shown their nasty sides so early on. I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. I think people like Bear are way worse than him at the moment.
Compared to empty headed numpties like Marnie, Lewis and Yogi, Frankie appears quite okay. I disliked him in his season of BBUS, mainly because he seemed so fake and tried to hog the limelight all the time. He was also very jealous of Donny (my favourite) because the public loved Donny. It was mainly down to Frankie that Donny was evicted.
Frankie isn't openly nasty as those three I've just mentioned, but the 'niceness' just seems to be a very thin layer on top of something a lot nastier. Just my opinion.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote