View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 06:28 AM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I love Saira but yeah that scene made me cringe - Grant hasn't even uttered a bad word about her and she was out for blood tonight, Biggins nominating him was a tad Linda Nolan too imo
..yeah I agree Amy, I know there are different reasons why celebrities go on BB and one is to 'dispel myths' etc and public perceptions of them so it's really annoying when some nominate for reasons that are completely outside of the house and personal opinions that they've brought in from the outside...I like Saira as well, I find her interesting and quite fragile and anything but the 'strong' lady but she does seem to hold on to things too much and focus on things that are not going to make her time in the house anything but negative...like when she didn't really accept Marnie's apology...?...it was easy to see how false it was I know but at least it was offered and the only way forward would have been to accept ...it was a fairly dumb thing to say, that they should never have acted like that in the first place..I mean that's obvious that they shouldn't but not changeable because they did... so a very negative stance to take...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote