Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
no offence but how can anyone 'adore' chloe she is as thick as 2 short planks...and has NO I mean NO self respect...

She seems to have learnt she gets attention for how she looks and adjusted her body to suit others & ATTENTION SEEKING LETCHES that lust her for whatever reason other than something seedy.. not something that imho could be considered 'adored' stalked probably...

If she was my daughter and she ended up like that I would feel shame...that she had to become someone else to get the attention to get through life...
She's thick, but not stupid enough not to exploit what she does have going for her, and she's not doing badly in her chosen career, whether we think it's respectable or not. I find her a mix of endearing, annoying, and pitiful.

If she were MY daughter I'd really want a good chat with her about her choices, because I think she is very damaged, and I'd want to know how I could help her to regain some self-esteem. Because what's clearest of all is that she has no confidence in herself as a person with all the added extras.
Anaesthesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote