Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
It's her kid I feel sorry for. Growing up and raised by a blow up doll lookalike funded by money gained from her mums sexual exploits and haunted by the fact that her mum has the iq of a family pet, must be awful to have to deal with. She acts and looks dumb and is only there for the public to laugh at, not with. Men or women that adore her have unusual selective tastes.
Ok, let's do this psychologically. She feels a need for attention, she feels unloved. Have a child, who will hopefully love you unconditionally.

I don't know what time or attention she is putting in to her child, but I think it will be a lot. I would not doubt for one second her child feels loved.

She IS dumb. So are many mothers.

And really, I don't think she is here for the public to laugh at, as you so delightfully put it. In the modern celebrity culture, misguided as she may be, I honestly feel she wants her daughter to have a mother to be proud of.

At least she is trying to do something other than get benefits, at least she is trying to make something of herself. I wouldnt choose her methods, but I am not her.
Anaesthesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote