SURVIVOR ICON ✓

COMPASSIONATE ✓

KING OF THE SOCIAL GAME ✓

KING OF CHALLENGES ✓

BROTHER ✓

KING OF MEDITATION AND YOGA ✓

FAMILY MAN ✓

LEGEND ✓

Where to start with the Lituhanian KING of Survivor? Let's start at the beginning with Panama...

Already the odds were stacked against him being the youngest member of the season, and a lack of experience & journey story could have been portrayed just like Spencer. Luckily Aras was talented enough not for this to happen! Aras gained a reputation quickly for being a likeable & personable contestant, even stopping alliance member Shane from quitting after he had too many fags, how kind!

Aras should be remembered for having a fierce rivalry with Terry Deitz and I know which side of that coin it'd rather be supporting!

Aras also injuried himself on the final day of Panama after getting too drunk off champagne and being the first castaway to be injuried on the final day of the competition. Wow a king of smashing & creating records.

Gaining a considerable amount of respect from his fellow competitors, Aras won Panama with ease, with a 5-2 vote going his way!

TiBB should be stanning Aras because Survivor icon & legend Cirie names Aras as the Survivor she respects the most... now would Miss Fields lie?

Members:
1. Pete. ~ Creator
2. Dezzy
3. _Tom_
4. Drew.
5. Jordan.
6. Marsh.
7. Daniel-X
8. Macie Lightfoot
Can you add me please Pete? Thank you.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote