BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Texas Forever

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Regardless it's hilarious how some: Support Bear for his apparent 'entertainment' value yet in previous series, women who behaved like this, and provided 'entertainment' and 'drama' have hate campaigns dedicated towards them. And these individuals have actually supported boring male housemates over these 'entertaining' females. *Cough* Sam BB14 ahem..
Yet when it comes to a male, this behaviour is rewarded
Good old misogyny. Anyone who finds this immature behaviour entertaining seriously needs to get their head checked.
I also hope in a few decades, I won't find younger men like this attractive.

Bear is the most one dimensional immature housemate i've seen yet. It's actually embarrassing someone has reached his age with little mental or social development. It's the behaviour ones had in year 9, and me and my friends would laugh at.. and reject these boys
The series is honestly a chore to watch, not entertaining at all

I mean seriously.. if you find someone drawing a dick funny... People used to do that in junior school

Honestly.. 99% of this cast is Trash. Katie and Ricky seem decent. It's not even entertaining

He's not even a complex entertaining individual, completely just immaturity at its finest
Drew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote