Thread: Christopher Biggins I'm still confused
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 11:43 PM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkins View Post
Honestly I think it's best his comments had been shown in full and he isn't removed.
Let him keep digging a hole, let the public see how deplorable his actions are
The very nature of the public now questioning his removal, and wondering if it was 'just' completely reduces the impact his removal could have had to him, as it appears to be 'injustice'

BBUS a few years ago, had multiple racists, homophobes etc. None were removed, however by allowing the public to see their comments in full (well those who viewed the live feeds) some were held accountable.. or at least humiliated on a wide stage
You're so right. I remember, around 15 years ago, Talk Radio did a fantastic interview of a BNP member which was over an hour long. The interview started off calmly enough with patriotic views expressed that seemed quite reasonable, but with some very clever questioning from the interviewer the BNP member ended up losing it big time and ranting racist abuse. Any notion I, and I imagine many others who heard this programme, ever had of supporting this vile organisation were well and truly quashed forever by this great interview.

BB are getting far too touchy trying to suppress the merest hint of controversy by sweeping it under the carpet. I think it's so much better to let bigots and fanatics destroy themselves from their own mouths.
johne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote