View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:38 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
This is not a shock considering the reaction the other day after he said Bisexuals are liars.
He can't go on television and blame Bisexuals for the death of millions of people.... .he really has lost the plot this time. I feel sorry for him but he's always been ridiculous so it's not a surprise. When the gay community was terrified of AIDS they were used as lab rats and told loads of lies. I guess some people like Biggins still carry the scars. He's obv carried his fear and hate around for 35 years.
Don't know why his behaviour is being compared to Bear or any of the others .... There is no connection or comparison to be made. Maybe some viewers are not understanding the magnitude of how wrong Biggins behaviour is.
Personally I've found it really surprising. I suppose I didn't fully know what to expect from him, I've never seen him on other RTV shows, just guest spots here and there, but I've always thought of him as someone who despite being a bit of an eccentric, is in touch with the modern world. I guess I was wrong But I completely agree with what you're saying, it can't really be overstated how wrong his views are (as well as damaging).

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote