Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
#19 – Pete

Previous Performance: #27

1st Round: 12pts| 2nd Round: 61pts| Total: 73pts

A rise of eight places for Peteney, TiBB’s beautiful pop princess. Pete is just stunningly lovely and stunningly funny as well, it’s impossible to not adore him. He’s an amazing forum member and dazzles in many forum sections. It’s easy to see why he’s such a popular member and why he’s so loved. Achieving his 30,000th fabulous post just recently, he has also brought back the Hot Seat, which he’s doing beautifully and is a huge positive presence on TiBB. Here are the reasons why Peteney is your princess…

•Pete, a loyal voter in my x factor game, and a good friend to me on the forum
•Another member I've been speaking to on here since I joined, Peteney is lovely and I haven't seen him say a bad word about anybody, he spreads around a lot of positive vibes
•For single-handedly making sure Make Me didn't flop even though it still did. BUT HE TRIED.
•His Britney stanning is possibly the best thing about this forum. He was my very first friend on TiBB and I have a very special place in my heart for him.
•Brilliant guy and hope he gets a really high placing because he has nothing but good intentions for all <3
•His gifs are on point. We had a rough introduction but I'd like to think that he hates me less than when I got him banned from ds...
•don't speak to him as much but i still find him funny and he keeps my wall busy.
•Britney coming for nothing but blood, her to snatch the vanguard award again?
•Who doesn't love Peteney? Lovely human being. Intelligent, witty and charming. The BB forum would be nothing without him and his delightful opinions. He's also hilarious and he makes me laugh a lot. Legend.
•Lovely member! Best Brit fan on the forum <3. Buy Glory 8/26.
•Peteney <3 Pete is in my honest opinion, one of the funniest members on here, whether he's posting about BB or KneeKnee Joan he always makes me laugh, and I think he's one of the best yet underrated members on here. Above all, Pete is a huge friend to me on the forum and is someone I know I can always talk to about whatever and for that I am grateful for his prescence on this forum and I really hope he does well in this countdown
•Funny

Remaining: Babayaro…Drew…Hayden...Jake…Jamie89…Jason…kirklanc aster…LeatherTrumpet…Livia…Lostie!...LucasMichael… LukeB…Marsh…Natalie…Ninastar…Rob!...Ross…Shaun…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Pete <33333333
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Many congrats Pete,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Well done PeteKnee